Friday, February 12, 2010

Chinese New Year is APPROACHING

The celebration of Chinese New Year is just 2 days ahead of us. The mere dreams of every young people, especially one who hasn't married, would be much anticipated awaiting for this merrymaking festival, for they're able to receive Ang Baos from people, much unsimilar to the adults. But this doesn't mean that the adults do not enjoy celebrating Chinese New Year! Only that they'll have to burn a hole in their pocket. So I surmised, despite distributing 'Ang Baos' which may actually burn their whole pants instead of pocket *well I'm just exaggerating* , they would definitely be happy to give out to everybody , since a Chinese New Year celebration, they presuppose that, it would be a "HUAT CHAI" event. Thus, hoi pollois, I wish all of you a Happy Chinese New Year. And I've got a mountain of homework to be done. Therefore, I shall continue torturing and massaging my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment