Friday, February 12, 2010

Forlorn is my fate

How very despondent I have been lately.. I could burst into tears at any moment, whether right in front of the computer after listening to sentimental songs, resting on the couch while watching television, or even lying on the bed before having my slumber. I just could not express these mixed feelings in myself. The 1 who alters and writes this blog, is one who's really pessimistic, the 1 whom you can't imagine. I don't oblige to people so often. Therefore, I often get a fine scolding from people around. And yes, I do know my weaknesses very well. First of all, laziness kills, suspicion is 1 of my fallacious demeanour. I prayed and prayed, hoping for the time to arrive, where I could abrogate those imperfect attitude in my frame of mind. Why do I have to weep all the moment thinking of miserable events? This is not suppose to happen to every teenagers who ARE supposed to knuckle down their academic works!

No comments:

Post a Comment